Leadership Team Requirements
- A sense of humor.
- Adequate free time available to accomplish task(s).
- Have good communication skills.
- A true desire to help the veteran community.
Team members should have one or more of these skills and/or traits: in addition to the the list above.
- Sales/Marketing experience.
- Viable military contacts.
- Viable military service organization contacts.
- Viable political contacts.
- Viable business contacts.
- A chess title or at least chess proficiency.
- USCF Tournament Director credentials.
- USCF Chess Coach credentials.
- Previous board or committee experience
Specific Positions to be filled
- American Legion Coordinator
- Disabled American Veteran Coordinator
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Coordinator
Do you have what it takes to be a member of our Leadership Team? Spaces are very limited, so please contact us today.